Clearance Certificates

WHEN a property owner wishes to sell a property, all municipal service charges have to be settled in advance.

The seller is responsible for making sure that all rates and services have been paid and that the municipal account is up to date before selling the property. This is also the case if a tenant has leased the property.

The Deeds Office will only register the change in ownership once the Clearance Certificate has been received.

The Certificate will then be issued to the firm of attorneys handling the Transfer of the Property.

2018/19 IDP 
Read more

Top Layer SDBIP 2018/19
Read more

2018/19 Approved Budget
Read more

Tourism info
tourism icon

Quarterly reports
Read more

Dikgang Logo New

2018/19 Tariffs
Read more


Emergencies: 011 010 1500
Municipal number:
011 951 2000
Police: 10111
Call centre: 086 166 4253