Mogale City’s Economic Development Services hereby invites local informal traders to make a request expressing their interest to trade at the new Krugersdorp Taxi Rank facility. This request can be done by completing forms that are available at the address:
Enterprise Development Offices
Corner Monument and Human Streets
To be considered as an applicant, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicants must be Mogale City residents (matching proof of address is required)
- Be a South African citizen (copy of ID is required)
- Comply, meet or must be in possession of all requirements to trade (i.e., permit, license) as stipulated in Business Act 71 of 1991
- Operate a legitimate and legal business as specified in Business Act 71 of 1991
- Must operate the business on a full-time basis
- Agree to pay the required monthly stall rental fee
- Agree to sign a legally binding contract with the municipality
- Compliance with municipal by-laws
Traders that have already applied do not to reapply but are advised to submit the above-mentioned documents for consideration as applicants.
For more information, please not hesitate to contact our offices on (011) 668 0609/0611 or visit our offices at the address specified above.
Spaces are very limited so traders are advised to act fast!